Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bike Diary 4-6-2011

The Santa Cruz 300 went really well.  I had targeted 15 hours for the ride, and managed to do it with a massive 2 minutes to spare.  I should have paced myself more, ha ha.  That puts me well over 1000k of brevet riding this year and 2294km total for the year.  I've stopped including the 5km per day of riding up the hill to BART, but I might start doing that again.

Friends from SFR have encouraged me to do a 400 and a 600 this year and to even consider PBP this year.  I'm not going to do that, but it was gratifying to receive the encouragement. 

A small cycling related feat today was that Henry and I rode to school at Harding Elementary.  He rode his Piccolo on the back of my Hillborne.  Friday I'll do the same thing with Sofia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment